Discover the Secrets to Getting and Keeping Google Traffic
Feeling anxious about Google’s ongoing updates? Building links is still critical for boosting search traffic—but now more than ever, Google demands quality links. A poor link profile can damage your rankings and worse, cut off the flow of customers to your site.
So what should you do? Stop worrying and start taking action – by learning what you need to know to build links effectively in the new SEO environment.
Eric Ward and Ken McGaffin, arguably two of the most respected link building authorities worldwide, have developed a new video course, “Link Building and Content Promotion.” The course features 12 on-demand videos and other resources to help you capitalize on Google’s algorithmic changes.
- The real story behind Google’s Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird updates.
- How to correct “thin” and “duplicate” site content.
- Which links you should be pursuing—and which are a waste of time.
- How to blend link building with social media to get even better results.
- How to future-proof your link building by laying a few solid foundations.
- …and much more!
Eric and Ken have packed their real-world experience and keen industry insights into a course that will benefit anyone looking to achieve and maintain steady streams of traffic from Google.
If you were to hire Eric or Ken directly, you’d pay well into the thousands. But now you can benefit from their expertise for just $179.